Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Monday and Tuesday combined in pictures on site 1

God created us to live with a single passion,
 to joyfully display his supreme excellence in all the spheres of our life.
The wasted life is the life without passion.
God calls us to pray and think, and dream, and plan, and work,
not to be much of, but
to make much of Him in every part of our lives.......





























.........What ever you do, 
find the God centered, Christ exalting,
 bible- saturated passion of your life, 
and find your way to say it and live for it
 and die for it.
and you will make a difference that lasts.
(A journal note from my first mission trip in 2007, 
I did not write this. I know I copied it out of a book because it meant something to me then
and still does.   






No comments:

Post a Comment